Wednesday, August 13, 2008

YAWN~~~~~~ so sleepy!!!! also not feeling very well. the weather is really weird. one minute it's sunny and warmand the next, it's raining heavily and not to forget the coldness. subhanallah... global warming is really herei supposed... scary even to think of it ~ anyway it's just adding my list of reasons to go back for good. Good!

i like august. it's the quitest month in the year. and that's the reason i can update my blog during office hour.ngeheheheh...but not much to write as my life is not really interesting. i really admire people who can updatetheir blog every single day (this credit goes to both of you, ayusafira n cikyus). and honestly i cant start myday without stalking their blog first. heheheh...
la la la~~ ketandusan idea. it's 12pm and im terribly hungry. busannye mkn tuna sandwich. am thinking of goingto Chi or Lemongrass for any seafood dish but it's raining outside. arghhh~~ tuna lagi la gamaknye kt canteen tu. isk... :-(

my exam result is out next monday. i dont know what to expect. to be honest, i dont really mind if i fail or passthis time. eventho it'll add another half a year of my time here if i fail (again!), it doesnt really matter.my plan is to finish everything by next yr the latest. so i have another two sittings to try. therefore, failing this time around doesnt really spoil anything. it will not de-motivate me either so i m fine.

owh.. last nite me and hunny had a karaoke session. barai!! hahahha.. sore la mcm katak. melalak la 2 org smlmand then he taught me how to play keyboard. it was okay but i guess i am too old to learn it now. he was strict yesterday(i guess when it comes to piano lesson, he always been so serious and strict). i cant put my hand like this, i should do like that, i cant do this, i cant do that. wow... bossy! but i like it. :-)

hurm... it's ten to one pm and i guess i better stop now. got to get back to work now.

No comments: