Monday, February 16, 2009

ALHAMDULILLAH

i made it!! another one down. alhamdulillah... one more to go which is the killer paper as what people like to call it. normally i will get my result around 5pm. i cant access yahoomail in the office so whenever people ask me about my result, i will just say 'i dont know yet. wait till tomorrow' with a nervous smile. but today is a different story. i woke up as usual - tade prasaan nak check result. i dont know why but when i was blowing my hair, i couldnt resist to switch on me pinko to check for new emails. i was thinking 'ah~ no harm to check. if it's there, it's there. if not, wait until it's there.' so i saw 6 new emails. dup dap dup dap. i looked for the top one - not from acca. second top - no as well. the rest - from fb. so i said, 'maybe not yet' but just before i clicked 'x', i saw the words 'ACCA exam result online' just under my itinerary to brussles. at first i thought it can't be true. i received the itinerary on Saturday! i still open it anyway and voila!!! dgn gembiranye nampak perkataan STATUS: PASS. ya allahhh... rase nk tercabut jantung. tgn cpt je grab ct yg masih bermalasan dlm duvet (kata office 5 menet je dr umah) smbil jerit, 'CT,AKU PASS!!!!!!!!!' ct pn dr muka mamai2 trus senyum kat aku lebar2. quickly rang my mom (with a shaken hand) and told her the good news. she was soooo happy and i always like to hear her so happy. :-)

big thanks to hunny who never fails to encourage me to study and to attend all classes. who always believe that i can nail it no matter what. who is always there to support me when i was up as well as down. (byk kt down je rsnye. huhu). thanks hunny. you're always the best!
to tell you the truth. my motivation is ..... KAWEN. sekian. :-)

4 comments:

syairah abdullah said...

clap*clap*

congratz my dear.
Do i hear wedding bells?

silentME said...

thx babe! :-) how bout u?

owh a wedding bells indeed. tp x confirm lg tarikhnye. da official br nk bgtau. most prob this yr. but will let u noe. wajib dtg ye. lama x jupe. :-))

nisya-chan said...

cterq congrats..don't forget to send me the card yea.. =)

silentME said...

thanks nisya... will do. :-))