Monday, June 29, 2009

urm2...

ok... the ticker is up. i'm starting to count my days here. sad & excited at the same time. today my manager came to see me. she said it's such a big loss to not have me here. well... i have to do what i have to do. hunny has decided not to stay and going back is the only good thing i can think now. anyway i can't lose to not being with my mum now. as she complains to my sister that she's so old and lonely now. i have to go back. and i'm not planning to leave her again. i hope.... ever!

well... well. i have exactly two months to drag me bum every weekday morning to the office. i am going to miss all this but i am not sad to leave them behind either. they will be just another episode in my life. and today Kinga told me she passed her exam. and unexpectedly, she hugged me with joy! i'm startled at first but seeing her so happy made me happy as well. she thanked me for all the guides and good advices. apparently, i'm the one who made her took the exams at the very first place. and i'm the one who also so confident that she can do it. errr... i didnt mean to be such an inspiration to anybody.. i just advised her to take the exams so that she wont feel left behind (since everyone in the office is doing some professional papers at the moment. CA, ACCA, CIMA etc2). but she took me seriously and enrolled for the exams. now she's at par with everybody else and this December, she can sit for the ACCA third level exams. wonderful isn't it? i'm so happy for her. no wonder she didnt eat well during lunch time. i bet she was worried sick thinking of the result. good for her!

ok lah. mari kite tgk gamba plak. randomly picked from me lappie ok. enjoy!







No comments: