Sunday, August 30, 2009

last day in the office (28/08/2009)

went to the office with mixed feelings. between happy, excited, anxious, nervous and sad. i guess it's normal for everyone. but i find it a bit difficult since this is where i started to understand the meaning of the word 'life' and being 'independent'. and here, i learn how to live on my own and also to hang on tight and never to give up. i learn to feed me and to take care of my ownself. without relying to anyone at all. so much that slowly i realised that this feels like a real HOME already. this is where everything begins. and this is where it should ends. that makes part of me so reluctant to leave this country. after so long being here and went throught a lot! i guess i can understand that part of me for thinking that way.

but the other part is so excited and can't wait to board the plane and fly home. to start a new life with new environment and new surroundings. i know it's not gonna be easy but new stuffs make life more interesting, isnt it? moreover, i am gonna start a new life not alone anymore but with someone else! thinking about it makes the butterflies in my stomach so restless. is this what people called 'cold feet?' makes me wonder a lot too.

well anyway, my last day went well. altho i was so nervous during the speech time and the only words that came out from my mouth were 'errr.... well, thank you everyone. errr... i'll miss you guys... yadaa yadaa... thanks again. bla bla bla... thanks.' - brape byk 'thanks' daaaa... chis! stuttering. hate it. and all the words got stuck behind my head. then Dovi gave me the card and the present. awww~~ i'll love them forever.
watch to match my ring :-)

card

penuh nak mati

kevin memekak sbb die kna tulis kt blakang gak

i like this one the most from Vince. :-))

1 comment:

Izyan Helmi said...

penuhnye kad diorg tulissss.....
klu yan,yan sign je kad tu tnpa tulis pape...haha..slalu je wat cmtu :p

cantek jam ;)