Tuesday, September 09, 2008

update lg...

1154. urm.. lambat nye mase berlalu. read cik ayu (baru aku prasan la. mane de cik lagi) ehem *clear throat* mrs ayu (he he he) and cik yus's blogs this morning and wow!! happening nye korg. asek ade jemputan makanan je. i haven't got any so far. except fer tomorrow at kak fidah's hse. still contemplating whether to go or not tho. bkn ape. thurs is still a working day. if i go, definitely will go home a bit late and end up sleeping late again. i really dont think my body can accept it anymore. 2 weeks in a row without me beauty sleep and my body is really2 tired. i just cant wait for saturday to come. plan to sleep until 12 or even later. kho kho kho...

yesterday i had my 4th class and during the break time, hunny called me and aleia insisted on talking to me as well. (tisya = auntie aisya)

me: kakak tgh buat pe?aleia: kakak duduk ngn ngangah. tisya kat mane?
me: tisya kat scool
aleia: tisya kat scool tisya ke scool kakak?
me: kat scool tisya la takkan scool kakak. kakak tau ke mane scool tisya?
aleia: ape? (as in 'ape' tu?)

hah! she always do that to me. that's just mean that she doesnt understand what we said. byk sgt vocab dlm satu ayat. hahhaha.. must get her to know as much malay words as possible because when she started her scool, i can guarantee that she'll prefer to use english more. but too much at one time can make she goes 'ape?'. funny story when we went to Kildare last weekend. she was in the same car wif me, hunny, tok ayah and paklang. she sat in the middle of me and hunny. in the car, hunny took out my purse to pass it back to me and she said

aleia: cantiknye. sape punye tu?
hunny: tisya punye.
tisya: cantik? thank you.
aleia: ape?

lorrr... die kata 'ape' plak. blur haku sekejap. and hunny laughed like hell. we asked her why she said 'ape' but she looked so confused as if she'd said nothing. and we tried to make her understand why she shouldnt say 'ape' but i dont think she bothered because she was distracted to something else that time. hai aleia... mmg la pengarang jantung sme org. asek nk buat klaka je.

owh... today we are all gonna go and break-fasting at YUMMY-MORI. ehehhe... unc and aunt are leaving nxt week so me and hunny planned to treat them something special at the special restaurant (at least for me it is). we've reserved for 6 adults and 2 kids. yamamori!!!!!! here i come!!!

also next week, my bro-in-law will come over to germany for work-related visit. i would love to see him but i dont know whether it is possible or not. he'll be there for a week which i obviously working and he'll fly back during the weekend. ah~ i'll think about it later. i still haf time to book the tix and accomodation anyway. till then peeps.

ps: sy tidak puasa. bendera merah. yahooo!!!

No comments: