Thursday, January 08, 2009

ibuku

hola! reading ayu's blog makeS me feel so homesick (as usual). i do agree with you babe. w/o realising it, our parents have become so unbelievably old. it feels like just yesterday seeing them dressed up nicely ready for work. :-( how time flies. it hits me real hard when my sis told me that my parents moved their room downstairs - just to avoid the stairs. and it hits me even harder when my bro told me how both of them tried so hard not to let us know how painful they feel whenever they walked up the stairs or hit on the clutch or standing up so long. i remember once i asked my mom about her knee-pain. she ingenuously said 'dah tua. msti ade sket2.' and everytime i called my dad and asked him how is he doing, he'll say 'mcm ni la. sht2 org tua'. adekah aku yg in denial? xley nk accept kot. maybe i always picture them as forever young in my heart. sbb tu bile tgk gamba terbaru dorg, rase cam tak caye. dorg ke tu? isk2... emo tak pagi2 nih? i just miss them ever so much. and i have to admit what a strong and wonderful person you are cik yus! sgt tabah. i cant imagine if i were you. going through all the bumps at such a young age. im proud of you my dear. sgt bangga!

ok2. i lost me gold ring yesterday. me mom gave me that ring when i was in form four. she used to say, 'ini mak bertunang dgn nor.' padahal diri sndri yg pau mak mase ktorg g kedai emas di bahau tu. so diri sendri yg mentunangkan diri sendri ngn mak. he he he... tp mak still kata mak yg tunang ngn me. baru2 ni bile bncg ngn mak psl nak move a step further ngn hunny, mak kata 'bley da la bukak cincin tunang mak tu. da lama sgt pn pki.' tp tamo la. xmo tanggal smpai bile2 pn. lgpn we decided not to be engaged. trus jalan je. eh, bkn sbb tanak tggl cincin mak tp sbb ssh nak balik byk2 kali. cuti tak byk pn. so fair enough. anyway, mak ade cdgkn mse pagi wedding day tu bley je klu nak bertunang before akad nikah. just for the sake of getting the feel of being engaged. even just utk bape jam or menet je pn, janji bertunang. sbb mak tgk jiran dpn uma tu buat cmtu. and ok je. meriah la pagi2 and at least kecoh2 sket time breakfast lps bertunang tu. tp tgk la. we'll think about it. takut tak smpat. wuddya think guys?

owh berbalik pade cite cincin gue yg ilang tu, i was really sad yesterday. i couldnt believe that i lost it. i've never taken it off. ever! so i rang my mom the very moment i realised it was gone to check out me mom. scared that it was some kind of sign telling me that there is something wrong over there. but she aswered me call happily! tiade ape yg x diingini berlaku. alhamdulillah... then i started calling hunny to inform him. (actually asking for his favor to search for that ring with me after i finished working). and i also called sis Aida (sorry tau kak aida! ssh2 je) asking for her favor as well to look for it in her house. just in case if i dropped it somewhere while i was there last sunday. and last night we were searching hi and lo and thank God, i found it! syukur sgt2. tamo ilang lagi tau cik cincin. pls pretty pls...

so i am a happy person again today walopn period pain and flu mengganas pagi2 lagi. xpe... yg pntg cik cincin tlh dijumpai. hip hip... hooray!!! eh baru perasan entry ni tade inti pn. ape2 la labu.

nak update psl london trip pn rase mls lak. next time la. itu pn klu ingat. owh anyway. i talked to my TL this morning and he said that my friend, mr the-one-who-got-married-in-vegas has already found a new job. still in this same company but a different entity. he got a job in C*T Germany!! Congrates!! and his wife's application to be transferred to Germany has been approved as well. she'll still be doing the same thing but not here in dublin but there in frankfurt. ok la. da lunch time. mau g canteen. later later. toodles~~

No comments: