Wednesday, January 13, 2010

im blessed

after struggling for a long week, I finally can cabut from office at 6!! yeayyyyy... ok2. I know I still have to finish the reconciliation before the month end but still... seeing the sunshine when I step out of the building is such a blissful feeling. so today, without delay, i'll cabut the soonest I can. i've finished 3 accounts as of yesterday and I still have another 9 to go. so bley la berjimba2 before the next closing.

so this is how typical accountants felt everytime it's the closing period. accountants ini byk cabangnye. like when I was a Funds accountant, I didnt close books and I certainly didnt do overtime. cukup time balik. and I wasnt do much of a debits and credits. I mean no double entry to think of. But in this new-blue company, my tasks are very much related to the real accounting entries. from the very beginning of the input of debits and credits to the very end of closing the accounts and making sure that everything tie and no variance exist during the accounts submission. also no variance between the local standards and the parents statutory standards. sounds complicated ke? eheh... I like it so far because this job is very numbers oriented. plus we are very exposed to the international standards of accounting and working with the Japanese is really interesting and different. I mean I'm used to work with the EU people and the culture and the way these people work are really in contra with the way the Japanese work. EU mcm more to taking things easy as long as you are doing it right. But Japanse I tell you... they are more like doing everything right at the very beginning.

owh we are the shared service accounting centre so that's why I am in the Japan team. So I do books for the new-blue in Japan. so most probably i'll start my Japanese class next month to understand the writing better. hope it'll be good. :-)

boring je cite psl keje plak. xpe2. just to let everyone knows what is my role in that company. I mean some people dont understand why do I have to work on Saturdays and Sundays. and some even say 'aku asek dgr ko ni keje je. byk sgt ke keje? org lain tak pn.' well, work here then you'll know. like me, during the first 10 working day, I have to book entries for closing. so all the capturing and movement in the books need to be done during those days. time ni la balik kul seploh mlm sbb byk nk book and also the investigation needed before booking is normally taking most of the time. xkn simply book je kn? msti kena check dulu. and we have to do them before workday 10 sbb after that the system will be closed. da lps system down tu baru la ley bernafas sket. then the next days until the last working day of the month, I have to do the reconciliation for my accounts and submit them for approval. klu ade slh dan silap kna la betulkn dulu. tp this time around the month tade la sebusy time closing.

sbb itu la hari ini bole g tgk muvi. yeyehh!! rs da lama gile tak berjumba jimba. last we watched movie was last two weeks. lps tu tade dah. busy plak. and seyes rs da lama gile tak bersosial. last bersosial pn mase engagement cikyus. lps tu either terperap kt uma kepenatan or berhempas pulas kt opis. so this week tak tau nk g mane. da lama tak jupe family members. rndu kt izzah la. :-(

so.... what ur plan for CNY? make sure it's a good one. huhu..

2 comments:

cikyuSnida said...

yeay siterq dah free.... sabtu malam ahad mari jimba2

silentME said...

sabtu mlm ahad nih? g manekah? hehehehe... elok gak jupe. ley la korg bincang psl band tu. aku seyes tak tau menahu nih.

ps: juge bley membuat selection lagu. uhuhuu...