Tuesday, January 12, 2010

why hunny is the best hubby in the world?

  • handles my PMS awfully well - (e/tho naik angin smpi thp da nk mrajuk di kemuncak PMS itu)
  • willing to send and fetch me to and from office
  • doesnt mind my looooooooooooong hours of working time during closing period
  • doesnt mind eating alone after I lost appetite for working too much each day of closing days
  • doesnt mind eating tapau food coz I have no energy left to cook for him
  • doesnt mind taking his shower before me everytime Im not able to open my eyes in the mrng
  • doesnt mind helping me to iron my shirt while i took my shower everytime I forgot to iron
    one due to the indecisiveness in choosing which one to wear. always ended up not having ironed cloth in the morning
  • always asks me if i'm ok every time he sees me so quiet
  • never lets me cook alone - helps a lot!
  • set the table and clean up the mess after eating together
  • never yells at me - not even once
  • blends really well with my lovely j's
  • very particular about his weight - ngeeee... mari timbang wii
  • always finishes my food - x membazir
  • loves my cooking loads
  • can't stand to see me in pain - serangan myk gamat (euwwwww)
  • lets me talk to my j's for hours
  • and most importantly (the reason why Im posting this entry), he cooked french toast for me this morning when i was showering just because he heard me saying 'lama tak mkn french toast'.
luv luv u hunny.... i'll never ask for anyone else. kamu mmg bestest in the world!!! :-))

2 comments:

raducaca said...

ok saye mahu tempah laki kamu utk jd tutor laki ku boleh kah?

hahahaha

silentME said...

hahahhahha... bule saje dong. klu nk senang suh je laki kamu baca. msti die jeles lalu bertukar menjadi lebih baik dr lakiku. :-))