Sunday, March 15, 2009

it's nearly over!!!

hari ni terasa diri menjadi org yg sgt berguna utk bangsa, negara dan agama. hahahah... tade kaitan. i woke up at 9 and prepared to go to scool. i couldnt describe how sleepy i was in the class. nontheless i still stayed until the end of the session. hoooray!! i'm proud of myself. i didnt daydream for even a sec. i didnt go to KebabKlub altho my craving over the quarter pounder was undescribable. i walked all the way to and fro scool. what else? oh yah... i didnt waste my time checking out stuffs at grafton st today. so.... hip hip hooray!! went home and tidy up my room. played wii just to upgrade myself to a pro status (tp xdpt pn. tgn sakit gile tak bley blahh). and now i am already under my duvet ready to sleep. tp xjpe hunny langsung rini sbb die busy jamming ngn band members die. the semi-final for the battle of the band-emergenza festival is going to be held next month. so harus la jamming tiap2 mggu. i decided not to join because last week Bud told me to buy the ear pluck if i still want to keep my ear for the rest of my life. mmg sgt kuat ok!!! lps abes tgk dorg practice msti kepala rase tingtong.

isk... it's already 11 now. gotta go to sleep. cant wait for monday to end. hehhehehehehe...

No comments: